The concept of Online Community Policing is where families come together online to share information about domestic staff that they employ in their homes.
This is not an enforcement community like the Government sponsored Community Policing, because this is purely meant for information gathering and reporting.
The value proposition is that when every member of the community document their staff, the community gets to maintain a comprehensive employment history of all domestic employees irrespective of where they work.
- No matter how you recruited your staff, each family is responsible for documenting the people that work for them on an online database.
- When every member of the community document their staff, the community gets to maintain a comprehensive employment history of all domestic employees in our community.
- This data would be available in a search by prospective employers, who will then have access to every applicant’s past job history, conduct, and performance evaluations.
- As your current staff move around seeking employment, the records you maintained on them follow them to the next prospective employer in the community.
- If they have been good to you, they will find work again.
- If they have been bad to you, they become unemployable.
- If they committed a crime against you and disappeared, you have enough information to give to the police for easier arrest and prosecution.
- This incentivizes your domestic staff to serve without blemish to maintain a good record.
- The larger the community the better. Whether you are a member of a religious group, professional body, housing estate, small or large business that employ drivers, cooks, store clerk, cashier, washer man, gateman, security guard, lesson teacher, steward, etc. in your business or home, you need to register and add your staff.
- Let us all come together to form an online community and share information about domestic staff that work in our homes.
So join this Online Community today, if:
- You wonder what happens to your children while you are at work, you are not really sure of the minders taking care of them, or the drivers taking them to school.
- You wonder about the security guards watching your home, or your surrounding homes, and do not know them well nor their intentions.
- You do not feel safe and assured around the domestic staff that work for you, and need to have enough information on them to hand to the police if they abscond with your property.
- You do not know anything about the background of your domestic staff, where they have worked, the work they have done, their character nor health status.
- You are unsure if your staff work diligently and with dedication in your absence.
- You need feedback from your domestic staff to ensure they feel wanted, appreciated and loved. Remember that your attitude towards them determine how they act around your home and your loved ones.
- You need help with how to engage your domestic staff.Whether:
- You still go to the village to get distant relations.
- You rely on your current domestic staff to find a “friend”, “brother” or “sister”. OR
- You rely on Recruitment Agencies.
Join TODAY at REGISTER