CheckMyPeople is an Identity and Employment History verification company. We are licensed by the National identity Management Commission (NIMC) to provide Identity Verification Services (IVS) for the verification of the National Identification Number (NIN). This service is a very crucial step in every employer’s due diligence, because it enables them establish that people are who they say they are, to start with.
CheckMyPeople provides a platform that supports an online community of employers interested in documenting the staff that work for them. First they are able to establish the identity of their staff through our Identity Verification Service (IVS), to ensure people are truly who they say they are.
Additionally, the platform provides members the tools to document the work history of their current employees, both personal and professional conduct. These records are available in a search to members who seek to hire new staff, as they can then determine where an employee has worked prior, and how they conducted themselves at their previous employment.
Our founding team have experience working with world class corporations as well as having diverse talents and capabilities. Our team comprise members who are visionaries and solution providers, who can take a concept from ideation to implementation using most innovative approaches and best practices.
Our organization is unique as we are an online platform and not a traditional business with office location and commute requirements. Our ideal candidate will be a person that can work from home, has access to a computer and able to respond to inquiries from customers online (no phone conversation required).
Customer Support Agents (CSAs) – CLOSED
We are looking for candidates that will work our Customer Support channels (Zendesk, Whatsapp, Email and Social Media). If you are our ideal candidate, driven, articulate, excellent communicator and can work remotely, please use the link provided below to apply.
Additionally, our ideal candidate will be a person that can work independently with minimal supervision, has access to a computer laptop, and able to respond to inquiries from customers and members online (no phone conversation required). CheckMyPeople will pay for network connection with data subscription, and ensure the required applications are loaded on their computer systems during the onboarding process.
We expect our Customer Service Agents to support our customers and members.
Main responsibilities shall include duties, such as:
- Providing introductory information on CheckMyPeople products and services to new customers and members.
- Ensuring that customers and members are satisfied with CheckMyPeople products or services.
- Following up with customers and members to check that they’re still satisfied with our services.
- Letting CheckMyPeople customers and members know about additional products or services offered.
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a customer’s or member’s questions.
- Escalating queries and concerns when required.
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service.
- Working with other team members and departments to find appropriate solutions to a customer or member’s issue.
We expect our agents to be ready to respond to customer inquiries in 9-hour shifts of i) 6:00 AM am to 3:00 PM or ii) 3PM to 12 midnight, which means they are online and logged in, but not away from home (No commute is required). Work days will be Monday – Friday, but Agents will be required to work every other Saturday. Sundays are off days.
We expect to verify the identities and conduct background checks on our final candidates using their National Identification Number. So candidates with no NIN need not apply.
We are offering a competitive pay scale that will match the expectations of a recent graduate from a higher institution, and provide flexibility in the use of their time. We are also open to incentivize our agents with performance based bonuses depending on the number of support chats they handle during every pay period, and favourable customer feedback from our customer surveys.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Proficiency in the use of computers
- Very knowledgeable in the use of chat support application (Zendesk)
- Strong command of English Language (written and oral)
- Ability to chat and communicate with customers and members in a polite and friendly manner no matter the provocation
- No preference for gender or age bracket
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Kindly fill out the application and submit before November 30th 2021 at 11:59 PM
At CheckMyPeople, we will never ask for payment or your financial information to be considered for employment. We do not conduct interviews via Whatsapp or other text-based messaging apps, nor do we send checks to candidates and ask them to reimburse us. If you receive an unsolicited email about an open position at CheckMyPeople that doesn’t sound right or you think might be a scam, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.